Tuesday, January 20, 2009



I know I haven't updated in a longgggg time. It is hard to decide where to begin.
Christmas was good. New Years was fun. And I am Happy that it is a new year.
We have a baby coming in about a month. We are so excited.
And frantically trying to get ready since he will call our house home for a little while.
We are working on a second bathroom right now. What a project.
I forgot all the details that go into starting from nothing.
Hopefully it will look like the picture in my head when we are done.
We also did find out that we are having a Grandson.
He was spoiled at christmas and is even here yet.
I can only imagine how next christmas will be. :D
Pictures to come.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

We have been working on finishing our basement for a year. It is so much work.

Stacee Maree said...

good luck with that bathroom. when you're done do you want to come do ours, you'll be seasoned pros and we need all the help we can get.

Nikki said...

You're as bad as me about updating your blog.....Grandbaby boy is so exciting. Bathroom work not so fun- if you need help I volunteer Tracy's services.

Williamson Fam said...

Wowo lots going on , cant wait to see pics of the baby!

Jen said...

It's funny to like that my son and your grandson are very close in age!!