Monday, September 1, 2008

NEW GOAL

So after some complaints, about not updating often enough, I have made a goal to do it once a week. It may be boring cuz my kids are teenagers and they dont do the cute funny things to share like little ones. But here you go.


So today we went to the zoo, NOT.





The weather was crap so this is what we did instead.



It was fun at hollywood connection but not the fun we would have had at the zoo. Maybe next time we will make it to the zoo. Hope everyone else had a great labor day!! :):)

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Sorry the weather spoiled your plans. It still looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I'm glad you'll be updating weekly. I'm interested in what's up in your teenagers lives. Luv Ya!!!!

Williamson Fam said...

How fun , we love the hollywood connection, we need to go there again. And you are so skinny, you make me sick......